Luxtile AU COIN DU FEU SA
Phone: +352 671884605
Email: [email protected]
Represented by: Vincent Van den Bogaert
Trade register: 21503511
VAT identification number: LU 21503511
Registration number: 21503511
Bank: Banque International à Luxembourg
Account: LU78 0022 1849 5319 6700
- All prices are exclusive VAT, Taxes and shipping costs. If you order outside the EU, the VAT will automatically expire. Some countries charge customs fees or taxes. These taxes and duties will be paid by the customer.
- The Antique Fireplace Bank reserves the right to change its prices and manifest errors are non-binding.
- Goods are sold in the condition they are in and known by the buyer. In other words; "As-Is" or "With All Faults".
- The Online Dispute Resolution Platform provided by the EU ("ODR-Platform") is accessible via the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
- All rights reserved. The informations are property of Theantiquefireplacebank.com. They represent at the time of the publications the newest information in each case. A responsibility or a warranty for the topicality, correctness and completeness of the provided information and data is excluded. This applies likewise to all other Websites, to which by means of one hyperlink is referred. For contents of such Sites is Theantiquefireplacebank.com, likewise not responsible.
- The informations on the web pages do not represent legal warranties in any case. Theantiquefireplacebank.com reserves the right to itself to accomplish if necessary changes or additions of the information or data already posted. From the subject areas described here no legal claims can be derived. Offers are non-binding in all parts.
- Theantiquefireplacebank.com is not responsible neither for direct nor indirect damages, which results from the use of the information or data, which is to be found on this Website. Rights and obligations between Theantiquefireplacebank.com and the user of the Website or third ones do not exist.
- Contents of Theantiquefireplacebank.com are protected in copyright matters. Contents may not be, multiplied neither completely nor partly, without previous written permission of the author, or stored in an information system.
All information or data, their use, as well as, all that Theantiquefireplacebank.com does, bears or omits with the Website are subject exclusively to luxemburg right, under exclusion of international right. Place of delivery and exclusive area of jurisdiction is Luxemburg.
- Place of delivery is Luxemburg.
- EU customers: The client can check, appreciate and accept the condition. Goods can be packed properly with security labels. Depending on the items and the nature of the goods the requirement of the packing will be adapted per request. The goods are sold in the condition they are and known by the client. The client will check the goods upon delivery and accept or cancel the purchase.
- No responsibility is taken for the condition of materials or structure of any item. All ages quoted are approximate and are given to the best of our knowledge at the time of sale. All dimensions, areas, volumes or weights quote dare given as approximate. We will use metric system.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure colour variations on pictures are kept to a minimum, no responsibility is taken for any variations in the colour of materials.
- All items are fully described, we provide as much information and images as possible.
The vast majority of the goods we sell are reclaimed, salvaged or antique. It is the customers sole responsibility to satisfy themselves that the condition, quality, and function of any goods are suitable for the purpose intended at the time of purchase.
- Due to the nature of the goods it is a no return policy. The goods are cleaned up, restored, modified per customer's own needs. In the rare case that you need to return an item, we will need notification within twenty four hours of delivery. No goods will be accepted for credit, replacement or repair unless previously agreed in writing. At our discretion a handling charge in respect of returned goods shall be levied at 20% of the invoice value. Return transport costs shall be borne by the customer who must ensure goods are packaged in a suitable manor. No goods shall be accepted for return after a period of fourteen working days after delivery.